SBOX-7210: Compact Box PC with 9th / 8th Generation Intel® Core™ S-Series Processors
Cutting-edge Performance At A Good Price-performance Ratio
4K Performance At An Attractive Price Point
With support for the latest 9th / 8th Generation Intel® Core™ S-Series, Pentium® G5000 Series and Celeron® G4000 Series processors with up to Intel® UHD Graphics 630 integrated backed by the cost-optimized Intel® H310 chipset, SBOX-7210 has sufficient power to take 4K Ultra HD content from the internal storage devices or external sources and send it to the display while maintaining the highest levels of video fidelity without signal loss. Also, it provides a DisplayPort connector on the rear I/O panel, that can ensure on-screen 4K output resolution at 60 frames per second without latency. Besides, this 4K-capable system is incorporated with modularized and serialized structural design. It is offered at an attractive price point and can help system integrators, service providers or corporate users greatly minimize initial investment in large-scale commercial deployment.
Flexible Placement / Installation In Space-constrained Environments
SBOX-7210 supports operation in both horizontal and vertical orientation. Along with its thin compact form factor and supplied mounting options, including desk stand and wall mount bracket, it can be placed or mounted comfortably in any space-constrained environments, for example, a narrow space underneath the desk or behind the display.
Scalability For Application-specific Upgrades
SBOX-7210 reserves a slot on the rear I/O panel to accommodate a low-profile half-height PCIe x4 add-in card for possible application-specific upgrades. For example, users can install an AI add-on card, like VPU, GPU or capture card, to offload AI workloads from the main CPU, to accelerate AI processing, and to free up the CPU for other tasks.
The list below summarizes the features and specifications of SBOX-7210.
Features & Specifications
- 4K Performance At An Attractive Price Point
- 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ S-Series Processors (up to 35 W TDP)
- Intel® Pentium® G5000 Series Processors (up to 35 W TDP)
- Intel® Celeron® G4000 Series Processors (up to 35 W TDP)
- Cost-optimized Intel® H310 chipset
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM memory support
- 1x 2.5″ SATA 3.0 HDD / SSD support
- 1x DP for 4K @ 60 fps support
- Modularized and serialized housing design
- Flexible Placement / Installation In Space-constrained Environments
- Thin compact form factor
- Both horizontal and vertical operation support
- Scalability For Application-specific Upgrades
- 1x PCIe x4 for application-specific expansion, especially for AI applications
- 1x mPCIe for Wi-Fi / Bluetooth expansion
- 1x M.2 Key M for SSD drive
- Other Peripheral Applications
- 1x DVI-D for legacy monitor
- 2x GbE LAN for Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.1, 3x USB 2.0 for USB device connection
- 1x RS232 for serial device connection
- Greater Security
- TPM 2.0 support
Front I/O Panel
Rear I/O Panel
Click here for more information about SBOX-7210 or contact your account manager for any industrial application project specification.