RMA (Return of Material Authorization) Procedures
Kontron provides a customer oriented RMA-service in order to get your unit repaired very fast and efficiently. Please refer to the instructions outlined in the RMA procedures of the individual entities:
In order to return Products to KONTRON,
- You MUST obtain an RMA number prior to returning any merchandise from KONTRON.
- For System, SBC, Notebook, Embedded Modules, please fills up the RMA Request Form at KONTRON RMA Service web site: http://support.kontron-asia.com/
- For some none-direct Areas including China, Europe, Japan, Korea etc. who MAY NOT enter RMA site, please contact your sales or enter http://22.214.171.124/ or http://126.96.36.199/
- Standard exchange of spare parts (for unit in warranty), please contact our GSS.
- Purchase spare parts (for wearing parts or out of warranty unit), please contact our GSS
- RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date issued.
- Do not add new items or products to an issued RMA number, as any unauthorized item or product will be refused or the entire shipment may be refused.
RMA contact of Kontron Asia
Add.: 5F, No. 415, Ti-Ding Blvd. Sec. 2, NeiHu District, Taipei, Taiwan 114741
Attn.: RMA Dept.
RMA contact: RmaAsia@kontron.com