KBox F-300-V1K: Box PC with AMD Ryzen™ V1000 Series Processors
Ideal for 4-Display 4K Video Output Applications
A More Powerful & Less Costly 4K Playback System
Powered by AMD Ryzen™ V1000 Series processors with integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics based on Heterogeneous System Architecture, KBox F-300-V1K delivers more impressive visual experiences with crisp 4K graphics resolution and realistic 3D visualization quality at a perfect balance of higher processing performance and better power efficiency. It is capable of the fulfillment of increasing demands from graphics driven applications, for example, digital signage / multimedia playback / streaming in retail, hospitality & public services, diagnostic images in hospitals, clinics & laboratories, video monitoring and detection in surveillance, and process control / inspection in industrial & automation systems. More importantly, it is a great value option. Integrators / developers / owners can have the expected performance at a more affordable ownership price compared to other counterparts.
Quad-Display Support for Video Wall, Back-to-back & Multi-directional Installation
Equipped with four DP connectors, KBox F-300-V1K is easily configured to output 4K @ 60 Hz contents to four independent displays in 2×2 / 4×1 video wall, back-to-back or quad multi-directional installation depending on application scenarios without an additional controller device. In addition, two of the DP connectors support dual-mode DP (DP++) output, which allows great flexibility in display selection. Users can use a passive adapter to send DisplayPort signal from one of the DP++ ports to a single-link DVI or HDMI display.
A Large Number of Peripheral Applications
Besides DP connectors, KBox F-300-V1K offers a large number of interfaces for peripheral connections. For example, the audio interfaces that the system provides include one Line-out jack for speaker / headphone, one Line-in jack for recoding from external audio source, one Mic-in jack for microphone and one S/PDIF connector for 5.1 Dolby surround sound output. For network connection, it has three GbE LAN ports on rear I/O panel for flexible wired networking configuration, and reserves one mPCIe socket for WLAN / Bluetooth wireless expansion and one M.2 Key B for WWAN wireless expansion. Two USB 3.1 ports and four USB 2.0 ports are available on front and rear I/O panels for USB device connection. Two RS232/422/485 ports and four RS232 ports are located on the front I/O panel for scanners / printers / card reader / cash drawers / VFD displays used in kiosks / self-service terminals, and sensors / controllers used in process control. An 8-bit DIO port is provided for economical digital control, monitoring and alarming.
The list below summarizes the features and specifications of KBox F-300-V1K.
Features & Specifications
- A More Powerful & Less Costly 4K Playback System
- AMD Ryzen™ V1000 Series Processors (up to 4 cores)
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Graphics (up to 11 compute units)
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM memory support (up to 32 GByte)
- 1x 2.5″ SATA 3.0 HDD / SSD support
- 1x M.2 Key M for M.2 SSD support
- Quad-Display Support for Video Wall, Back-to-back & Multi-directional Installation
- 2x DP++, 2x DP for quadruple display support
- A Large Number of Peripheral Applications
- 1x Line-in, 1x Line-out, 1x Mic-in for audio input / output
- 1x S/PDIF for 5.1 Dolby surround sound output
- 3x GbE LAN for wired network connection
- 1x mPCIe for WLAN / Bluetooth wireless network expansion
- 1x M.2 Key B, 1x Micro SIM Card Cage for WWAN wireless network expansion
- 2x USB 3.1, 4x USB 2.0 for USB device connection
- 2x RS232/422/485, 4x RS232 for serial device connection
- 8-bit DIO for digital control, monitoring and alarming
- Enhanced Protection Against Malware, Rootkit Or Other Malicious Attacks
- TPM 2.0 support
- A Safer Product With Less Radio Noise
- CE Class B, FCC Class B complaint
Front I/O Panel
Rear I/O Panel
Left I/O Panel
Click here for more information about KBox F-300-V1K or contact your account manager for any industrial application project specification.